Thursday, July 29, 2021

Ice Fishing FLASH FICTION ENTRY #1

      “I want to go ice fishing,” Stark commented.
         “Me too,” said Clark.

 
TEN MINUTES LATER
 
Alright, here we are, said Stark.
“Okay, let’s start drilling a hole in the ice,” Clark said.
drrr drrr drrr…    drrr drrr drr…
“THERE ARE NO FISH HERE…” breathed a mysterious voice.
You’re hearing that, right, Clark? whispered Stark.
“Oh yeah, I’m hearing that,” answered Clark.
“Let’s go back to fishing,” Clark said.
“Yeah,” said Stark.
drrr drrr drrr…    drrr drrr drr…   drrr drrr drrr…
“THERE ARE NO FISH HERE EITHER…” breathed the mysterious voice.
“Who are you?” cried Stark
“Where are you?” called Clark.
“I’m over here, and I am the rinkmaster of thi- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BEAUTIFUL HOCKEY RINK?!?! GET OUT!!!!! screamed the rinkmaster.
“We are so sorry sir.” said Clark and Stark together.
“GET.   OUT.” The rinkmaster demanded.
“Okay… okay…” bellowed Clark as they ran away.
 
This story is thanks to my little sister.


1 comment:

  1. this is Lizelle I loved this. DRRRRRRRRRRR is super cool.

    ReplyDelete