Thursday, July 29, 2021

Ice Fishing FLASH FICTION ENTRY #1

      “I want to go ice fishing,” Stark commented.
         “Me too,” said Clark.

 
TEN MINUTES LATER
 
​“Alright, here we are,” said Stark.
​“Okay, let’s start drilling a hole in the ice,” Clark said.
drrr drrr drrr…    drrr drrr drr…
​“THERE ARE NO FISH HERE…” breathed a mysterious voice.
​“You’re hearing that, right, Clark?” whispered Stark.
​“Oh yeah, I’m hearing that,” answered Clark.
​“Let’s go back to fishing,” Clark said.
​“Yeah,” said Stark.
drrr drrr drrr…    drrr drrr drr…   drrr drrr drrr…
​“THERE ARE NO FISH HERE EITHER…” breathed the mysterious voice.
​“Who are you?” cried Stark
​“Where are you?” called Clark.
​“I’m over here, and I am the rinkmaster of thi- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BEAUTIFUL HOCKEY RINK?!?! GET OUT!!!!!” screamed the rinkmaster.
​“We are so sorry sir.” said Clark and Stark together.
​“GET.   OUT.” The rinkmaster demanded.
​“Okay… okay…” bellowed Clark as they ran away.
 
This story is thanks to my little sister.


1 comment:

  1. this is Lizelle I loved this. DRRRRRRRRRRR is super cool.

    ReplyDelete